View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poisonenvy

re: Website Layout

Forum Image

For current guild members of Dark Wolves, I'm considering changing our current layout/look of our website ... this is a test area to show what I'm thinking at the moment.

Please comment on our main home page in the forum thread set up for the purpose: http://www.darkwolves.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9536838&p=34118414&gid=180473#34118414

For information purposes, this layout is called Lightwave: DDO Dragons.

Different templates have different layouts .. the opacity, the colour, the size of the space between the top of the page and the start of the actual site (ie, where the "eyes" are at the moment), where the title shows (left, right, centre), how wide the site is, the shape and colour of the buttons, the type of forum icons, etc.

Saying that, if most of a template is about right, an individual part of it can be changed .. easiest to change for me are things like the opacity (to a point), the title, the forum icons, etc. Not so sure about the spacing of the site like the space at the top or the width ...

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum